We currently provide vegetarian or non-vegetarian meals and they are no pork and no lard options. Meals and snacks provided are complimentary.
Young Leaders™ @OBS Pulau Ubin
Day 1, 2 & 3 – Pulau Ubin*
* Meeting point at Punggol Jetty Point for all 3 days.
Presale Price* (ends on 30 September 2023)
$387 (before GST)
$430 (before GST)
$464.40 (after GST)
Presale period ends 30 September 2023.
Subscribe to our eNewsletter for the latest promotions!
About the programme
Unlock the leadership within your child!
Every child has the power to be a courageous leader. This action-packed camp is designed to challenge their limits, expand imagination and cultivate the essential skills of tenacity and leadership. (not only develop team leadership but also personal leadership)
- Cultivate team & personal leadership when the team undergoes simulated challenges
- Develop exceptional character and social sensitivity, through effective communication and empathy, as the children embark on a forest expedition and guide their peers through an outdoor Escape Room to collect clues and break codes to solve the ultimate mystery.
- Nurture self-confidence and creative problem-solving abilities as the team learn about fire-safety and how to start a fire outdoors using only natural resources available from our team of professional instructors.
- Cope with stress and manage diverse personalities as the young leaders complete their cook-off with limited resources and prepare an elevator pitch for their winning dish. This experience will definitely help them emerge as confident trailblazers, ready to conquer any challenge that comes your way!
Spaces are limited, so don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity. Register today and prepare for the adventure that will shape you into the unstoppable leader you were born to be.
- Developing a Leader in Me – Through a goal setting exercise, children will get to share their aspirations & understand what leadership is. Having an end in mind will help them become more aware of the traits to become greater leaders in the future.
- Escape Room “Secrets of the Last Village” – Exploring the last village and work as a team through forest trails to decipher clues and piece together the footsteps of the villagers to unlock the wisdoms of the past.
- Circle of Fire – Find out about fire safety, fire striking and conduct experiments and understand what feeds a fire and what douses it.
- The Great Cook Off! – How can the team cook up a storm with limited resources? Teams get to pit beyond culinary skills against each other and conduct an elevator pitch on why their dish should be crowned king!
- Stress Management and working with diverse personalities
- Identify the key elements of Outdoor Cooking
- Display good awareness of conducting outdoor cooking safety
- Display personal and team leadership qualities in planning and implementation of mission
- Ability to think creatively in promoting the signature dish cooked by them to the audience
Disclaimer: All images are for illustrative purposes only and may not fully reflect the actual programme trail or activity held during the camp.
For the health and safety of all children and staff at Outdoor School Singapore, all parents are to inform us immediately if your child or any of your family members are recovering from covid. Our instructors reserve the right to turn away/ refuse participants who appear visibly unwell on the day of programme.
What Our Parents Have To Say
My child enjoyed climbing the tree and splashing in mud for the first time. It's a good experience especially if parents are too busy to take their children into the forest themselves :)
A whole new experience for my child! At home, she shared on different types of plants & animals with personal and hands on experience. The facilitators had done well in instilling self responsibility to the children. Muhaya had been asking to have more trekking in the future and looking forward to the next exciting and adventurous holiday program by outdoor singapore school!
Food and snacks provided may contain traces of nuts. As such, we strongly encourage parents to pack their own meals should the child have dietary concerns or food allergies.
Every child has different learning needs. As our instructors are currently not trained to support children with special needs, we seek your cooperation to contact us at email@example.com before proceeding with the registration.
Look out for our latest promotions under our programme details page.
100% refund for withdrawal request received at least 30 days before 1st day of programme. However, please note that there will be a service and processing fee imposed by the ticket registration agent. Thereafter, we adhere to a no-refund policy, unless stated otherwise. In the event the programme is cancelled, a full refund will be given.
We are located at 229 Mountbatten Road, Mountbatten Square (commonly referred to as Base Camp)
We are open Mon-Fri, from 9am to 6pm. Closed on Sat, Sun and PH.
To get updated on our latest offerings, subscribe to our newsletter so that our Junior Explorers do not get left out on the latest adventures!
All children are required to bring their raincoats during the programme. In the event of light rain, the programme will still take place with the children safely suited up with raincoats. Rest assure that the children's safety is of utmost importance. Hence, during heavy rain and thunderstorm, all outdoor activities will cease and the group will seek shelter at the nearest shelter/pit-stop immediately. Wet weather activities/plans will take place then. All our programme locations have appropriate shelters.
All children must be dressed in long-sleeve shirt, long pants and covered shoes. This is to prevent insect bites and protect them from the sun, cuts and scrapes as much as possible. Water shoes may be required for some programmes that has water-related elements. As the programme is held outdoors, please ensure the child has a raincoat prepared. A detailed packing list will be provided to parents upon registration confirmation. Children are to also bring along their water bottles.